Poker News

Friday, September 30, 2005

People are winning at CelebPoker

CelebPoker.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Hausi
To: info@celebpoker.com
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: Needed to Share This!


WOW! I needed someone to tell this to and I thought, "why not you?" As you know, if you checked, I have been on quite the streak lately. I have played $3/6 No-Limit at basically all of the biggest poker sites out there. I would say I have done alright, but for the past two months I cant seem to get a break.
I ran across a little post on a message board saying that CelebPoker had more players to the flop and that the international currency rooms were loose even up to 3/6. I cashed out the $154 of the $500 I deposited the day before and thought it was worth a try. UNREAL what happened! I got seated at a Turkish 3/6 NL and then watched 2 hands go by. I was pretty stunned by what I saw. I was thinking, "this guy on the message board should have never let this secret out." I began to play,....
It's now 4 days since I deposited my $154 and I just cashed out $3200 even. This is so amazing because I never have done this well before. I just played my usual tight/aggressive strategy and wating for the fish to take the bait! I am SO pumped to get back on tonight and play more - you have found a player for life!

Roo24
"future WSOP champ"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.